Tuesday, March 5, 2024

procesul de productie a unei animatii Hanna Barbera


postat de Joe Queen pe grupul de facebook Hanna Barbera forever: [link]

"Just like many of you, I have loved Hanna-Barbera and animation in general for my entire life. So much so, when I was 13 (1981) I wrote to HB Studios asking how I could get a job and if they could have someone come to my 8th grade class to help with my career day presentation. Well to my surprise, they replied. Not only did Harry Love reply (animator for Hanna-Barbera, Warner Bros., Disney, DePatie-Freleng, and more), he gathered together an in depth Animation packet for me. It had his info on what schools to go to (including a class they had there at the studios),a brief history of animation, a really cool print of the HB characters showing the process, and more. Oh yah, HE ALSO CAME TO MY CLASS TO SPEAK! Was a guaranteed A+. Footnote: Never made it professionally in animation. Just studied it for a few years. Have been a huge collector and fan for decades."

No comments:

Post a Comment